6.5/7mm prc

Getting to play with one of the rifles I have chambered in 6.5-7prc today. rl33 has the 156 pushed up 3199. i did my break in procedure with the 147eldx (because I have plenty) and n565 powder. During break in I increased the powder charge while shooting across the chrono the 147s @ 2922,3036,3134,3155,3196 cleaning in between each shot, pic attached there was a couple 2 grn jumps in the process. Will jump back over to the n565 after trying some accuracy groups with rl33 and see what velocity it gives with the 156s
WOW, That's great. Do you have a 6.5/7prc reamer,, and if so would you sale it or rent it out. I would like to see more pic of your gun , what action did you use.

WOW, That's great. Do you have a 6.5/7prc reamer,, and if so would you sale it or rent it out. I would like to see more pic of your gun , what action did you use.
This one has a Warwick tactical action proof barrel iota carbon stock weighs in under 7lbs bare rifle. I do have the reamer definitely won't sale not sure on renting out the reamer. Will take some more pics of the rifle when I get the chance.

Peterson stuff is dam good but they error on the side of harder brass to put up with the pressures. I have ther brass in allot of calibers ther primer pockets are stiff and the case heads are very stiff alot of my peterson brass has 5 or 6 fireings on them and the primer pockets are just now getting to the point were they are perfect seating force.

Ther shoulders and necks are tuff stuff to just a little hard to push around when wildcating. As long as you go easy and anneal after every major change you should be allright. You will have some of the best brass ther is
Do you notice federal primers seating harder than CCI? There is a definite difference between 210/215m's and cci250 in my 7 prc Peterson.

That i cant tell ya as i mostly use cci primers because thats what was allways in my area and i have allot of loads worked up with cci's

This one has a Warwick tactical action proof barrel iota carbon stock weighs in under 7lbs bare rifle. I do have the reamer definitely won't sale not sure on renting out the reamer. Will take some more pics of the rifle when I get the chance.
Who made the reamer? I will buy my own.

I ended up with n565 and the 156 bergers running in the 3190ish range. Will run the load again this evening had some pretty crappy wind but very happy with the combo. 3 shots with plenty of wind

Attachments

• IMG_20230709_200051812.jpg
    IMG_20230709_200051812.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 29