4895 powder new to reloading

and now you are threatening me with banning allready by a smh comment
While I cannot comment on PMs or other ridicule you have received privately (Moderators are there to help with that), you've misread my comment and misconstrued a threat that never existed. Please re-read.
Seems your sensitivity VU meter is pegged in the red. Step back and chill.
519426330.png

Edit to add:
but don't be surprised when, if you ignore it, or ask again, the hammer comes next.
Perhaps you think I reference the "ban hammer".
Nay. I reference language, i.e. good advice given respectfully. The hammer denotes direct, unsympathetic language. If you're getting said language in PMs, you can always put those members on "ignore" and not have to see their stuff.

The comment about "if you don't have a picture, it never happened" refers to a consistent comment when people claim stuff like 20 shots at 100 yards, 1 hole, but don't have a picture. Hyperbole is not unheard of among golfers, fishermen and shooters.

Last edited:
While I cannot comment on PMs or other ridicule you have received privately (Moderators are there to help with that), you've misread my comment and misconstrued a threat that never existed. Please re-read.
Seems your sensitivity VU meter is pegged in the red. Step back and chill.
View attachment 282495

Edit to add:

Perhaps you think I reference the "ban hammer".
Nay. I reference language, i.e. good advice given respectfully. The hammer denotes direct, unsympathetic language. If you're getting said language in PMs, you can always put those members on "ignore" and not have to see their stuff.

The comment about "if you don't have a picture, it never happened" refers to a consistent comment when people claim stuff like 20 shots at 100 yards, 1 hole, but don't have a picture. Hyperbole is not unheard of among golfers, fishermen and shooters.
Ok to post memes about me and make fun of me when i asked it to stop and i found my own answer to my own question i see though. That is justified and overlooked as im a new member i spose