Emerging from lurker status...New to custom rifles, and getting into reloading

Welcome to the forum.
I cannot specifically answer your question.
What I can offer is what my 22 inch barrel 7prc does, it has no suppressor, but does have a brake. Depending on the ammunition, which has all been factory, from 2,932 fps for Hornady 180 grain, to 3,044 fps with Federal 155 grain. Hopefully someone comes along soon who shoots a 20 inch suppressed.
Which rifle did you end up going with? Browning?

From Hodgdon's website...

View attachment 518324

Chop off 120 fps (30 fps/inch) from LRT/StaballHD/H1000/Magpro/Magnum and you're still around ≥ 2835 fps, which will just barely keep you above 2000 fps at 30°F, 29.9 inHg (sea level corrected), and 5000 ft elevation at 600 yds.

Have you seen the Badlands BDII lead free bullets?

Their quoted B.C.s are significantly inflated based on my testing, but the real B.C. is still outstanding for the weight class, and would likely gain you a good bit of distance over the 168 LRX.

150 E-tip is known to be on the "slow side", so the load data should be conservative for the BDII since the BDII has a "waistline" for reduced barrel friction.
View attachment 518327

That puts you at ≥ 3000 fps with the 150 BDII in your 20" bbl. With 85% of quoted B.C. (0.265 G7), that bullet has the same energy, but an extra 100 fps over the Barnes at 600 yds.

Just food for thought. No matter how you slice it, you're new build should be a real thumper for your intended use.👍
I appreciate the info share! This is the exact kind of information I was hoping for. I hadn't seen this Badlands bullet before, but it is going to get added to my list.

For now, since I am still working on assembling a reloading setup and will be thin on money with the start of Grad School in January, I intend to sight in for the factory ELD-X, and swap over to the factory CX if I am in the timber and expecting the chance at a shorter-range, heavily quartering shot.

Congrats on new rig! The velocities are very useful for load development and to learn your loads ballistics. If wondering about performance with shorter barrel, you may want to start off a baseline with a box of factory ammo. While at the range you might meet a kind fellow who will chrono your rifle if you don't have access to chrono. 7PRC seems like a great cartridge choice for Montana!
These reflect my thoughts/hopes as well. I can't wait to get some range time (hopefully this weekend), and better yet, some time hunting cow elk on their winter range here in MT.

I appreciate the info share! This is the exact kind of information I was hoping for. I hadn't seen this Badlands bullet before, but it is going to get added to my list.

For now, since I am still working on assembling a reloading setup and will be thin on money with the start of Grad School in January, I intend to sight in for the factory ELD-X, and swap over to the factory CX if I am in the timber and expecting the chance at a shorter-range, heavily quartering shot.
I shoot the BD2 and have been impressed with it and loading it was very easy. When you get your reloading setup done it should be one of those bullets you try. Check out cutting edge bullets also