Need help in the San Diego area with getting into reloading.

wwalker

reloading equipment for rifle and pistol.

I have been reloading for shotgun with a Mec. 600 jr and 650 progressive for many years but I want to get started reloading for rifle calibers.

I know the fundamentals of reloading but have never done it by myself. I am looking for someone who can teach me not only how to reload but also load development for my different rifles for long range shooting as I can no longer afford to buy factory ammo every time I go out and would like to kick it up a notch in accuracy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Come up to norcal for a weekend and I'll teach you everything I know. Bring your gear and we'll set it up for you. It'll be a serious crash course and I promise you'll burn through at least 2 pens and 1 notebook.

If you don't know what gear to get, well I have a nice selection you can try out.

You can still shoot lead and use lead on game for another day.lol. July 1st is when the law takes affect. But, you'll still be able to target shoot with lead. No laws against that yet...

Walker, I live in San Diego now and don't do too much pistol shooting but I do reload for my 380 ACP, 357 Sig, 40 cal, and 45 LC. I also have all the stuff to reload for 45 ACP but don't own one. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions. I can at least point you in the right direction for shops that have reloading tools. Have a good one.

Ryan

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.