New to reloading and long range hunting.

The weather is not bad. It has warmed up some.Mid 40s to high 50s. There's a good amount of rain, but no snow anymore. How's the weather in Wisconsin?

That would be awesome my son Cooper and I would like that. Give me a little heads up so I don't have a honey do list
Werley2262 can you click on my profile and send a messge to me with a phone number I can reach you at when I'm down in your area. We might be working on a little project down your way this Saturday

iamosoh
J Heeg

Werley2262 can you click on my profile and send a messge to me with a phone number I can reach you at when I'm down in your area. We might be working on a little project down your way this Saturday

iamosoh
J Heeg

iamosoh
J Heeg

Last edited:
I'm sorry I tried to do a private message and it came out onto the regular post. Im stupid when it comes to computers and cell phones.
Me too no need to apologize it's all part of the learning process I am not very tech savvy at 56 I am well behind the curve of technology I struggle to do what I do online as it is and it's not a big deal I have knowingly put out my phone number as I am not worried who calls me if it becomes a problem there is always the block this caller feature on my phone

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts