375 Warlord reamer is unlocked

The 375 Warlord print at PT&G has not been updated and I'm waiting on a call back from Kiff so we can update the print to match the JGS print as it is the official and final 375 Warlord design .....

JGS reamer print for the 375 Warlord

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 182
What velocity will this case push a 400 gr pill in what length barrel length? And at that velocity how many firings per case can be achieved?

I'm doing a test gun to find best powder and speed. We know so far

400gr at 3100, with 32-34" or so bbl. Think we can get 3300. Ed

another update ...............
the PT&G reamer print has been updated and Manson has been sent the JGS reamer print.......

I'm also releasing the 375 Warlord ll ....
basically the same case minus the belt, PT&G will have a bore rider /stepped throat reamer available to order soon as I confirm the dimensions are all good on print, JGS and Manson will have the 375 Warlord ll as well but with a conventional throat, the belts on the 585 HE can be easily turned off via a cutting device similar to a neck turner attached to a mini lathe and I will see if it can be converted for use with a cordless drill, the 375 Warlord ll can also use the 375 CheyTac long brass, this route is even simpler to make brass with, trim the neck down, push shoulder down until bolt closes, load and fire, since the neck is already 375 cal you won't need $800 worth of case forming dies and just use the FL reloading die to push shoulder down, Bruce Bertram makes this brass super tough

*********** NOTE*********
even though I have authorized the reamer manufacturers to make 375 Warlord and 375 Warlord ll reamers for the general public the designs and the names belong to me 100 %, if you have heard or will hear otherwise, it is false information .... if somebody starts producing brass and dies for the "375 Warlord" for sale with the intent of making money..... without my authorization.... will be in violation of numerous laws and I will be forced to remove the 375 Warlord from public availability permanently.... the intent of this cartridge is to allow the regular shooter to have access to an ELR cartridge not to create a money making market for someone ......... the 375 Warlord design/name belongs to me and no one else......

Attachments

• 375 WARLORD ll.jpg
    375 WARLORD ll.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 270
  • 14690918_1615072978786427_1247232803999939606_n.jpg
    14690918_1615072978786427_1247232803999939606_n.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 194
I'm doing a test gun to find best powder and speed. We know so far

400gr at 3100, with 32-34" or so bbl. Think we can get 3300. Ed

Are there rifles actually chambered in the 375 Warlord or are you using numbers from the 375 Lethal? I've been searching for the right chambering to step up to this case head size but I don't want to run on gestimations, are you seeing good powder ignition? Brass life?

The speed is from Lethal cases temporarily, but two cases a within 1%

of being identical. Primer pockets tight after 6 shots.

We'll be checking it all in Warlord chamber in a few weeks.. Ed

Swamplord:

You wrote, "the 375 Warlord ll can also use the 375 CheyTac long brass, this route is even simpler to make brass with, trim the neck down, push shoulder down until bolt closes, load and fire, since the neck is already 375 cal you won't need $800 worth of case forming dies..."

Since you opened this door, please tell us more about the 375 CT Long - source(s), capacity, and why those looking for more should not just move forward with it?

Thanks.

another update ...............
the PT&G reamer print has been updated and Manson has been sent the JGS reamer print.......

I'm also releasing the 375 Warlord ll ....
basically the same case minus the belt, PT&G will have a bore rider /stepped throat reamer available to order soon as I confirm the dimensions are all good on print, JGS and Manson will have the 375 Warlord ll as well but with a conventional throat, the belts on the 585 HE can be easily turned off via a cutting device similar to a neck turner attached to a mini lathe and I will see if it can be converted for use with a cordless drill, the 375 Warlord ll can also use the 375 CheyTac long brass, this route is even simpler to make brass with, trim the neck down, push shoulder down until bolt closes, load and fire, since the neck is already 375 cal you won't need $800 worth of case forming dies and just use the FL reloading die to push shoulder down, Bruce Bertram makes this brass super tough
quote]

For comparison...for the folks that are always looing for more.

From the left - .338 Big Baer (basically a .375 CT necked down to .338), .416 Barrett, .400/.50 BMG, .50 BMG, .50/20 variant. The .400/.50 BMG runs 480 gr custom coppers at almost 3300 from a 45" barrel. The .50/20 variant runs 800 gr solids at 4200 (forty-two hundred) from a 45" barrel - without pressure signs.

Attachments

• Brass Comparison 10312016.jpg
    Brass Comparison 10312016.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 236
I'm also releasing the 375 Warlord ll ....the belts on the 585 HE can be easily turned off via a cutting device similar to a neck turner attached to a mini lathe and I will see if it can be converted for use with a cordless drill, the 375 Warlord ll can also use the 375 CheyTac long brass, this route is even simpler to make brass with, trim the neck down, push shoulder down until bolt closes, load and fire, since the neck is already 375 cal you won't need $800 worth of case forming dies and just use the FL reloading die to push shoulder down, Bruce Bertram makes this brass super tough

Tell us more about this beltless 375 Cheytac Long brass.

Pricing?

Availability?

I've already talked to Ed Hubel about his 585 Hubel Express belted. Might have to make a switch barrel rifle.

Oh yes switch barrel rifles in 585 and 375 are

more American than apple pie. That is what I do testing sometimes, Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.