375 Warlord reamer is unlocked

Careful what you wish for , 3 phone calls on Monday morning and it will be just like Kirby Allens wildcats ... Proprietary

All the work I do with my wildcats is self funded with ZERO income received or expected .... Wildcats are my hobby and all the information I supply is purely voluntary ... due to ridiculous demands in the past I was forced to lock up ALL my wildcats , looks like we are headed down the same path on this one

I, for one, am thankful for the information you provide about the fruits of your hobby - it is really, really interesting. However, I'm not the type that has commercial interest in the cool stuff you do.

Further, i can fully appreciate why you would "lock up" the info/data *you* produce. LOCK IT DOWN!!! The world is overflowing with knuckleheads wanting something for nothing.

Now, on the other hand.... you're creating the "Drooling Affect" when you've created these ballistic behemoths and we all are just waiting to hear stories of what they can do 'at range'!!! :D

Swamplord,
Is your reamer specifically set up for the solids, or can the 350gr SMK be used with this reamer?

TheFishBox,

Respectfully, it is "ridiculous" when designing it is someone's hobby and they are sharing the design for free.

That's the point. Think about it, design it, make it. If it where commercial, of course you would want to see data. It's not commercial. Making such comments doesn't hurt you unless you plan on making one. It does hurt others who are already in the process of making one.

Please keep comments like "ridiculous" to yourself.

Do you know how to read jeff? I was not the one who called anything ridiculous, swamp brought up the word not me. I am just like anyone I wan't to see what the cartridge is capable of with different components. I understand that they are swamps pet projects and all that but I think it might be neat to show some stats at some point.

Do you know how to read jeff? I was not the one who called anything ridiculous, swamp brought up the word not me. I am just like anyone I wan't to see what the cartridge is capable of with different components. I understand that they are swamps pet projects and all that but I think it might be neat to show some stats at some point.
Yes, I can read. You have the word "ridiculous" in your post.

Can you read? My name is Fred.

You are being a troll. You may not realize it but you are. It has become more important for you to assert yourself than to contribute to this topic.

If you want to have a bashing contest, lets switch to private messages.

Well this thread sure took a turn for no reason...seems kinda ridiculous to me... :cool:

How many 7mm/338 Lapua Improved's are out there? Not just the 7mm Allen Magnum...hint :Dgun)

Swamplord,
Is your reamer specifically set up for the solids, or can the 350gr SMK be used with this reamer?

The reamer is set up with zero freebore and a .0148" lead, this way all the heavy long Cutting Edge MTH, MTAC and Lazer bullets can be used without concerns of excessive jump and erratic accuracy

conventional lead core jacketed bullets can be used with no problems, they will seat deeper in the case of course, the benefits are ... reduced case fill for the lighter bullets and much shorter coal for magazines and hunting purposes, my intention is to use CEB bullets for long range mountain boulder bustin and the Chinchaga 375 gr RBT bullets for hunting, just got 200 of those in with the new boat tail and hybrid ogive, they look HOT !

My apologies to all on that last statement, I did not mean I will pull the Warlord, simply impied that if the fella wants it all like Kirby has set up, then I can oblige ...... Hence my comment "You just might get it"

It is obvious he has absolutely no intent on building a 375 Warlord but comes on with the bs....
"""" If you need someone to do all this for you I guess if you build a rifle for me I will do the testing.""""
really ? for realz ? hahahaha !
, maybe he's just bored and did what trolls do, no matter .... I have thick skin and have a heavy forum tan, haha ! I can dish it out too

One thing to note is that the 375 Warlord is a WILDCAT and not a custom shop proprietary cartridge where if you build a gun the shop will supply you with some brass and initial load date to get you started ....

The 375 Warlord is a cartridge you all have access to and any individual who wishes to build one has the opportunity to buy their own reamer from JGS, PT&G or Manson and have custom dies made by whoever and whenever they choose, Freedom of choice to use any gunsmith, reamer and die manufacturer is a wonderful thing !

I have posted Quick Design drawings and the reamer print so guys interested in building the 375 Warlord can send those to Whidden Gunworks to have case forming and reloading dies made when they want, at their financial pace ....... that is the way I have all my dies made for my wildcats, It is a very simple process and the only takes 8-10 weeks to have case forming and reloading dies made, direct from the die manufacturer with no shop markup ..........

Carry on, as you were, have at 'er, just don't shoot the driver and you'll make it there in one piece !

55294223.jpg

Finncollector,
You didn't miss anything. Read the thread.
How does your post contribute in anyway to this thread.
Please find another way to get your thread count up.

Swamplord,
Maybe I missed it in this thread, but can you tell me what the case capacity is of the 375 Warlord 2?
I used to have a 338 Big Bear and was curious as a comparison.
I like the design and ease of making brass for the 375 Warlord 2, if the 375 Cheytac long brass can be had. I am not sure if that same simple process is doable with the 375 Warlord ?
Those 375 Chinchaga Bullets look awesome. Follow up with some load data when you get to that point.
Also, what would be the minimum length barrel you would use on this caliber, 32" ?
Are you using H50 powder, or something else?
Thanks
Jim

Swamplord,
Maybe I missed it in this thread, but can you tell me what the case capacity is of the 375 Warlord 2?
I used to have a 338 Big Bear and was curious as a comparison.
I like the design and ease of making brass for the 375 Warlord 2, if the 375 Cheytac long brass can be had. I am not sure if that same simple process is doable with the 375 Warlord ?
Those 375 Chinchaga Bullets look awesome. Follow up with some load data when you get to that point.
Also, what would be the minimum length barrel you would use on this caliber, 32" ?
Are you using H50 powder, or something else?
Thanks
Jim

375 Warlord & Warlord 2 are the same case capacity, they are exactly the same cartridge, the only difference is no belt. 190gr H²O IIRC.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.