375 Warlord reamer is unlocked

Swamplord

Hello all,
My 375 Warlord wildcat is now unlocked and reamer is available to order at JGS .......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,129
This is the most current, revised and final print for the 375 Warlord

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,555
Get your order in right away, that way you'll have it fastest

and can get your gun done this winter.Ed

Where does a guy need to look to get some specs on this thing. Kinda like Kirby would do with his wildcats give a guy an idea of what powder bullet combos does what.

About same as Lethal, 160 gr slow ball powder gets 400 gr way over 3000,

350 gr faster, being as I am supplying cases to Swamplord to Make cases, I'm

doing test gun to check max speeds and best extraction with all the powders.

We have about everyone ever made and we know we can get 400 over 3300

in a long barrel. When Mitch did his Lethal he only had few weeks to test powders and

loads and won without having the full potential of our case.Ed

Last edited:
Some information pertaining to the 375 Warlord .....

the JGS reamer print is set up so the 375 Warlord will not headspace on the belt but on the shoulder datum line at the .500" diameter 2.9020" up from bottom of case, the reamer is set up "beltless" and cases will have to be fire formed by headspacing on a snug shoulder or bullet jammed into rifling like a typical unbelted cartridge, the JGS reamer print numbers are set up from the .300" mark from bolt face up to a datum line just above the belt, all lengths are from there so you just add .300" to the lengths to get full length to bottom of case.... That was done because the belt is stll outside of chamber unsupported, I made it so beltless /turned cartridges can be used by those who don't want the belt, and the beltless 375 CheyTac long cases can be used to make 375 Warlord brass as well, once I put a shoulder on the straightwalled case the belt became obsolete, in this manner potential future 375 Warlord fully formed headstamped brass can be manufactured without the belt

the 375 Warlord is also set up with a zero freebore throat, meaning no throat past the short .0148" lead above the case mouth, this is done so the long heavy bore rider MTH, MTAC and LAZER bullets by Cutting Edge can be used with extreme precision, all conventional lighter bullets will also work as they will be seated deeper in case taking up the extra space and helping with case fill ........ I hope this makes sense to everybody,

Swamplord:

Are the PTG .375 Warlord reamer print dimensions the same as the JGS (for the dims actually shown by PTG - several less that JGS standard)? If you have the PTG print, I'd like to add your cartridge to my Cartridges page and include the reamer print.

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.