375 Carbon Barrel

Erik Kiser

I'm wanting to build a 37XC and wanted to do a carbon barrel on this build. My first two choices were Bartlein and Proof and neither will do a 375 barrel over 30". I was wanting 33-34" finished. I know there are a few more barrel companies but I don't know anything about them. Are there any to stay away from?

I'm wanting to build a 37XC and wanted to do a carbon barrel on this build. My first two choices were Bartlein and Proof and neither will do a 375 barrel over 30". I was wanting 33-34" finished. I know there are a few more barrel companies but I don't know anything about them. Are there any to stay away from?
https://carbonsixllc.com/product/carbonsix/. Lots of happy folks in LRO.

Did you email bartlien and ask.
They told me they would do a 36 inch for .375

Did you email bartlien and ask.
They told me they would do a 36 inch for .375
I talked to Brady yesterday. Doesn't sound like they don't want to do anymore 375 barrels in carbon. At least not the contour I wanted which was 1.250 for 5" then straight to .950 at a 31" muzzle

Now I need to figure out what brake to order. Recoil with the carbon barrel will probably be pretty sporty

I think anything shy of heavy bull is sporty in a 375 xc...

So carbon six hit the specs you were looking for? Did the non standard size create longer lead time?

I think anything shy of heavy bull is sporty in a 375 xc...

So carbon six hit the specs you were looking for? Did the non standard size create longer lead time?
They didn't quite hit the length I wanted. They tapped out at 31". I figured that was close enough. 9" twist. 1.300" for 5" tapering to 1.100" at the muzzle