Muller carbon barrel??

Colin78

Anyone tried the Muller carbon barrels? I just heard about them and love my other Muller barrels. Really considering one to replace my Christensen but can't find any info online about them.

I've been looking into them a little as well - Pederson Precision posts some nice looking targets shot with them on his FB page. I'm definitely interested in trying one out.

I like the fact that you can chop them to any length.
777B534C-68AD-4796-B9CB-DA4B244E672E.jpeg

I like the fact that you can chop them to any length.
View attachment 249343
You can chop a rock carbon any length you want, not the muller as they have a steel shoulder. I have 2 carbon rocks, a carbon muller that all shoot great. All are fast, easy cleaning. Have another rock carbon at LPR, just waiting for dallas' 7/300prc reamer. Sad thing, he can't get rocks any more due to RCB taking on a massive DOD contract. The mullers are noce though! My muller is a 24" 6.5 prc. I have 100 rounds on it now, N570 w/ 156s I'm over 3100fps, lil click on bolt opening, no lift or ejector tho!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts