338-300 PRC... Sherman Improved!

Great to know! Thanks for sharing too, those little SS cases are pretty intriguing for a true short action build.
I don't use a brake on it and it fits in a standard Rem 700 SA mag box, shoots great.
IMG_0987.jpeg

They are similar for sure. It will be interesting to see where you land for speed with the 225. If you ever get some 250 smk and work up a load we will have a pretty good head to head comparison other than a 3" barrel length difference between us.

They are similar for sure. It will be interesting to see where you land for speed with the 225. If you ever get some 250 smk and work up a load we will have a pretty good head to head comparison other than a 3" barrel length difference between us.

Since 250 Elite Hunters are a little scarce at the moment I'll have to try those out.

What is your accuracy load in the 33 Nos with 250 SMK's?

2880 with a 25" barrel.

Maybe I should pick up some 230 eldx. I just wish I wasn't on the struggle bus getting the cutting edge to shoot. Seems like I'm in the minority there.

2880 with a 25" barrel.

Maybe I should pick up some 230 eldx. I just wish I wasn't on the struggle bus getting the cutting edge to shoot. Seems like I'm in the minority there.

Those 230 ELDX's seem like sleepers in these 338's. It's on "the list" of bullets I set this gun up for.