325 gr bullets in 375 cal and 338 cal

Regardless, probably a better way to reply to the question (allbeit not a good one). Actually kinda of turned me off from ordering.

the bc question came up and and it was addressed with the most current info available, at times some of us don't read the entire thread and will miss some pertinent info and ask the same questions, no big deal happens all the time on this and other forums,

what I don't get is FAIRCHASE jumping in and getting all offended when none of this was directed at him, " What part of ..... don't you understand ? " is a simple yet firm statement but to get all butthurt and whine about is super ultra hyper sensitive and I call bs on that, seems like it's a ploy to start drama where none exists ....... hell, the females in my house have tougher skin

WOW, I see you are a d-bag as well. Go to know as I am no longer "kinda of" turned off from ordering.

the bc question came up and and it was addressed with the most current info available, at times some of us don't read the entire thread and will miss some pertinent info and ask the same questions, no big deal happens all the time on this and other forums,

what I don't get is FAIRCHASE jumping in and getting all offended when none of this was directed at him, " What part of ..... don't you understand ? " is a simple yet firm statement but to get all butthurt and whine about is super ultra hyper sensitive and I call bs on that, seems like it's a ploy to start drama where none exists ....... hell, the females in my house have tougher skin

Maybe FAIRCHASE was just messing around and you should find it amusing?? :)

Those bullets look pretty mean though.

You can choose to do whatever you want FAIRCHASE, I am in no way affiliated with Chinchaga Bullets other than buying them and shooting them as anybody else .... I also shoot a lot of Berger, Cutting Edge, Nosler and Hornady bullets among others, I don't have time or care about what words were said, I have no feelings, happens when you grow up ...... You jumped on this thread and created your own drama, if a few simple mere words hurt your feelers and you throw a sissy hissy fit I can't help you cupcake, because I tend to be blunt and abrasive and spare no feelings, on the forums I hold the reigns back because of this exact reason, somebody always crying about something somebody said and dramatizing crap

These particular bullet calibers and weights were something I wanted and convinced Chinchaga to make for me, along with some others that are coming like the 250 gr 30 caliber,

I had another bullet co. make me custom bullets that are now in their catalog, working with another bullet manufacturer on some bullets and formed brass cases for a couple wildcats, maybe you should not buy from them as well because I upset you

These particular bullet calibers and weights were something I wanted and convinced Chinchaga to make for me, along with some others that are coming like the 250 gr 30 caliber,

I had another bullet co. make me custom bullets that are now in their catalog, working with another bullet manufacturer on some bullets and formed brass cases for a couple wildcats, maybe you should not buy from them as well because I upset you

Wow a 250 gr 30 caliber, it sure will be beneficial to those shooting the 30, we sure thank you for pushing the envelope at the end we all benefit from the efforts of LRH members like your self. Can you tell us which of your wildcats will possible have formed brass? :D

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.