375 caliber long range hunting bullets, 325 gr, 375 gr and 435 gr

Swamplord

Dale Janzen at Chinchaga Bullets has come through with my requests for 375 caliber bullets in three different weights to fit numerous cartridges in varying degrees on the power scale, I know the biggest question is " BC's ?" so will address it right off ..... Chinchaga Bullets do not advertise inflated software generated bc's and will rely on testing done by Bryan Litz at Applied Ballistics, these bullets are being submitted for bc testing at this time and when results are available they will be posted for public review....

I haven't had an opportunity to shoot the 375 cal bullets yet but have shot many 300 gr 338 caliber and 236 gr 308 caliber bullets in my wildcats and accuracy was phenomenal, also had an opportunity to test the 338 and 308 bullets on big game in Alaska and they absolutely hammered and flattened moose in their tracks .... It has been a long and difficult road with a huge setback and money lost along the way to a scam artist but I persisted and found another avenue via Chinchaga Bullets and we now have jacketed lead core 375 caliber long range hunting bullets.... Thank you Dale Janzen for your contribution and willingness to work with me on getting these bullets made and available to all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 409
Swamplord

I have a 375 Ruger and thus have some interest in these bullets. I am thinking of rebarreling to a larger case than the Ruger while staying with the .375 diameter and am curious as to what you think would be the ideal chamberings to drive each of the bullets shown in your post. Thanks.

Good job. Guys like you make it possible for guys like me to have fun. Cartridges are worthless without good bullets which is always the limiting factor in LRH. Thanks!

Those are beautiful.

Any idea on load data for the 435gr in a 375 SnipeTac?

My quickload doesn't give me a bullet nearly that heavy, not to mention I have to use they Cheytac because I'm not smart enough to create a cartridge or Bullet from scratch.

I'm thinking running, H50BMG and WC872 would be good options.

Any updates on the large .375? Bc numbers yet?
Hey swamp can you pm me daves info to order? I don't have Facebook.
I think the 435 will be perfect for my .375 AM.

Sounding good, especially relative to Whiskey 3 Precision bullets. Too much whiskey, too little ethical precision from the Whiskey man.

Alright I'll just have to check back with you as I have no face book. I'm sure they have to be better than the 350 smk and still probably shorter than a big mono wouldn't you think? I think I'll just order a few hundred and possibly hbn coat some for load work as my AM is gonna be turn key with 100 per loaded rounds. So I'll have to get them to Kirby soon. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the update. Pretty sure anything hit with a 435gr .375 should expire quick. Gonna order some 435's this week.

You would think so, I thought the same thing about 400+ grain .408 bullet. However, the expanding lathe turned copper VLD I've been using hasn't impressed me with on-game performance. I'm sure the cup and core bullets are better...that's why I'm asking. That and I'm looking at building a .375 of sort for hunting and want as much info as possible.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.