.300 Win Mag Load Help

Thanks for all the recommendations, I think based on all of these comments I am going to back it off to .030 off the lands and go from there. What would make sense powder wise. I am trying to do the efficiently and hopefully not have to pull too many bullets. I was thinking start at 71 and work to 73 in .5 increments. If all is good then go to 76gn?

First time reloader. So go easy on me.
Rifle: Fierce Carbons fury
Bullet: Berger 210 Vld Hunting
Powder: h1000
Primer: federal 215
Brass: once fired Barnes
Process: cleaned, ran through sizing die and de primed, .333 neck bushing, cleaned again, trimmed to 2.610, deburred, cleaned primer pockets, oal gauge 2.830 so set oal to ogive at 2.820 so .010 off lands, loaded ladder test for 73 gn to 76 gn. Shot 73 gn bolt was sticky so stopped figured pressure was too high, reloaded more for 71.0 to 72.5. Here is where is is weird I am now well below the powder limits and I am still getting a sticky bolt on all of them. 72gn I almost couldn't pull the bolt back. So I am thinking something else is going on. Should I try .030 off lands and see if that helps? The group with 73gn was .8 the groups with 71-72.5gn were all over 1.5 inches. Pictures of brass below. Let me know your thoughts.
Just two things that may be of some help would be for you to find .000" to .002" headspace at the shoulder. Neck size your brass and not full length until you know the H. Spc. setting for your dies. What does a .333" Nk. bushing do for you? My VLD bullets like to be into the lands .015"

I had an extraction problem with my Remington 700 7RM that only happened with Winchester and Hornady factory ammo. Remington ammo extracted perfectly. With the others I would have to hammer the bolt back with my hand. A little JB bore paste on a patch with a bore mop and my drill and presto. No more hard ejections. I bought the gun used so I don't know how long the problem had existed but it does it no longer.

So, I haven't been able to get back out to the range and shoot but thinking tonight I just realized all of this brass was once fired in a different gun that I sold. I know...it totally slipped my mind. Would the different chambers cause this extraction issue or more likely something else going on as has been discussed.

So, I haven't been able to get back out to the range and shoot but thinking tonight I just realized all of this brass was once fired in a different gun that I sold. I know...it totally slipped my mind. Would the different chambers cause this extraction issue or more likely something else going on as has been discussed.
yup, your new girl's got a bit tinier waistline... the old brass needs the small base die treatment or replacement.