300 RUM brake suggestion

The radial on my big 30 works pretty good, I can shoot it for a complete range session and not get twitchy. It's the blast that drives me nuts, it's a hunting rifle and even shooting it sitting kicks snow and or dust all over the place. Filled my binoculars oculars with snow this year out shooting in real world conditions, that was sitting I wont even shoot it prone in the snow!!!

Thanks for all the input. I got with Nathan @ Muzzle Brake's and More. What a great guy, very helpful. He helped me with a 4 port brake, (no five port options with 9/16X28 threads) works very well, tames my light 300 RUM down to about like a 308 or my 260 Remington. VERY PLEASED. Thanks for the help
Excellent choice! I have a good mix of MBs, but most are Nathan's.

They make 9/16 to 5/8 adapters screw kit on and you can use either, area 419 makes both a 9/16 and 5/8 screw on adapter, I use their breaks and love them! They are on the larger side but man they work! I forget which on is smaller hellfire I think, but that is the one you want just look at the specs. There are 3 and 4 port options. And I think a two port one as well.