300 PRC testing

Ok…
So the light for caliber bullets (less than 200 grain ) that I'm using in my 300 rum that I'm shooting at about Mach 6.9, at less than one house MOA, that doesn't meet that criteria?

That 300 rum is throated for 215 and 230 Berger bullets
I don't know how you're going to manage that with excessively long freebore.

I don't know what "one house MOA" is either.

We'll find out how it works when I get time. I have a handful of the 153gr Apex Afterburners on hand and I'm going to order some 160g Hammer Hunters to try as well. I might get some Cutting Edge bullets to try too.
Shooting mono's that run 10% or more longer than conventional bullets is one way to use up that excess freebore so it should not be a huge issue.

Yep true but I have heard them doing pretty well with the 190s also.
Well then they must be throating them differently that Hornady was.

They were specifically throating their test bed rifles for the 200-250gr bullets during development.

That's a huge difference in length over the 190's and lighter bullets if you're loading them for minimal bullet sitting below the Neck affecting case capacity.

Thank you
Just keep in mind if you're going to build one from the ground up for the lighter bullets it should work just fine but discuss the particular bullets you plan to use with your smith and maybe work up a dummy round for them to use for determining how to throat it.