300 Norma Mag Improved. Follow along!!!

I got one coming from Ryan pierce
Can't wait
That's my buddy's Pierce 300 NMI in the back. Shoots lights out. 215 Berger at 3170fps.
6E9A77A5-6E2C-48E1-A773-F94B53373AED.jpeg

MBM ........... Man Bun Magnum
Hahaha that might hurt my feelings if didn't actually kill anything further than 200 yards from a ground blind eating a pile of corn…… 🤣🤣

If you're not afraid of a Lapua BF it's a lot to like. Mine won't be going anywhere
Wonder what a Lapua bolt face in a short action would be like. Something like a 25 WSSM but growed up to scale like the WSMs.

Played around in QD real fast and it shows that shortening down a 338 Lapua to WSM body length you could get a COL of 2.800 with 0.750" of bullet out of the neck, capacity of 86gn H20 with 30* shoulders. Basically a 257 Weatherby, just shorter and fatter. Probalby faster too, depending on throat design. Would be a wicked launchpad for the Berger 135gn LRHT.

It's super smooth dude. The only dislike is the bolt release takes a torque head Allen to loosen it and get the bolt out. It's not a standard lever spring loaded type bolt release.
That is the sever duty bolt stop. mine has that but also has a screw that can be taken out with no tools.
they have also upgraded the standard bolt stop to be more robust so he could go back to that is he wanted to. It would be spring loaded again.

Are you going to stick with the March or run the ZCO ?
I ended up going with the March again for this year. The ZCO is badass. But you really pay for that extra 5-10% optical improvement with an extra 3" in length and 11oz in weight. I just couldn't justify it on a hunting rifle. And it would push my current build into the 12lb range. More than I wanted. The March is unreal for the size and weight.

That is the sever duty bolt stop. mine has that but also has a screw that can be taken out with no tools.
they have also upgraded the standard bolt stop to be more robust so he could go back to that is he wanted to. It would be spring loaded again.
Unless they just recently made a design change, a company spokesman told me it can't accommodate a spring release on the
Lapua bolt. Just saying.