Adjustable KS1 stock
Brux 1-9 twist #6 contour 26" finish
Bix n Andy tacsport
Hawkins Hunter DBM
Trijicon Tenmile 3-18X44
Unknown Munitions Premier Rings
Rifle 10.9lbs scoped

IMG_1793.jpeg

Goal for the build was to shoot 180 class bullets, specifically the 180 ELDM's around 3300fps, and stay below any pressure signs.

@Barehandlineman11 setup of the reamer design and ordered it. Based off the AW 300 NMI case body dimensions. But with a 7mm neck.

These next few pictures are a testament to @Barehandlineman11 and his meticulous work. Could not be happier to have him as my gunsmith. First class without a doubt.

Set out to fire form brass
IMG_1800.jpeg

The first 5 rounds to go down this barrel. This is 180 ELDM's stuffed as far as they'll go into the lands with 90gr. H50. Just fire forming.
IMG_1836.jpeg

I zeroed it close enough and then this was the next 30 rounds, somewhat carelessly shot. With some cleaning in between.
IMG_1837.jpeg

Then I went to pressure testing with some formed brass from another 300 NMI chamber, that I necked down just to do a pressure test while I was out on the first range trip. So not ideal circumstances for accuracy.
IMG_1834.jpeg

IMG_1835.jpeg

And here is the data for the two test powders. Retumbo will do 3300fps and stay below pressure. And N570 will probably do 3400fps. This was with CCI 250 primers. Forgot to include that in the writing.
IMG_1814.jpeg

Before and after forming. That's actually an old formed case from another gun, that I necked down to get land distance measurements. But you get the idea lol.
IMG_1833.jpeg

180 ELDM Seated .020 off the lands
IMG_1832.jpeg

The barrel will be cerakoted to match soon also. Just wanted to get out and shoot it.

There will be a lot more documentation going on here with this cartridge, since there is such little information on it out there.

Testing H1000 soon also.

Last edited:
I have one. Custom reamer design also. I Was pretty much called a liar on my velocity claims of 3408 with 180s on here. Said I was gonna trash brass, it was dangerous, gonna burn barrels, bla bla bla. You will love the round. Looks like a Nice build. H1000, retumbo, h50 bmg and n570 is what I've tried. N570 is the ticket on mine

Last edited:
Build Spec:
Bat Vesper LA Lapua bolt face
Adjustable KS1 stock
Brux 1-9 twist #6 contour 26" finish
Bix n Andy tacsport
Hawkins Hunter DBM
Trijicon Tenmile 3-18X44
Unknown Munitions Premier Rings
Rifle 10.9lbs scoped

View attachment 547056

Goal for the build was to shoot 180 class bullets, specifically the 180 ELDM's around 3300fps, and stay below any pressure signs.

@Barehandlineman11 setup of the reamer design and ordered it. Based off the AW 300 NMI case body dimensions. But with a 7mm neck.

These next few pictures are a testament to @Barehandlineman11 and his meticulous work. Could not be happier to have him as my gunsmith. First class without a doubt.

Set out to fire form brass
View attachment 547058

The first 5 rounds to go down this barrel. This is 180 ELDM's stuffed as far as they'll go into the lands with 90gr. H50. Just fire forming.
View attachment 547059

I zeroed it close enough and then this was the next 30 rounds, somewhat carelessly shot. With some cleaning in between.
View attachment 547060

Then I went to pressure testing with some formed brass from another 300 NMI chamber, that I necked down just to do a pressure test while I was out on the first range trip. So not ideal circumstances for accuracy.
View attachment 547063
View attachment 547064

And here is the data for the two test powders. Retumbo will do 3300fps and stay below pressure. And N570 will probably do 3400fps. This was with CCI 250 primers. Forgot to include that in the writing.
View attachment 547065

Before and after forming. That's actually an old formed case from another gun, that I necked down to get land distance measurements. But you get the idea lol.
View attachment 547066

180 ELDM Seated .020 off the lands
View attachment 547068

The barrel will be cerakoted to match soon also. Just wanted to get out and shoot it.

There will be a lot more documentation going on here with this cartridge, since there is such little information on it out there.

Testing H1000 soon also.
Meticulous 🤣🤣 i eye balled it in there

I'm extremely happy with the both the initial accuracy and the velocities I'm getting for sure.

Barrel has exactly 50 rounds on it now. Only fire cracking 4" down the barrel. Should be good for 150-200 🤣🤣🤣
If your lucky. 😉

Btw.I think your supposed to let it cool Abit between shots. It's not a prs match you know. Lol