30 Sherman Mag vs 300 PRC what is the difference?

The information I was told is the clicker happens when closing the bolt, very hard closing, this is due the spec for the reamer is the same as the die and after a few reloads you cannot bump the shoulder back or size the web down enough below chamber specs.
clicker happens at the top of bolt opening because the base of the case will not size down enough on resizing.
A little more pressure, or more re loads, and it gets to where extraction is very difficult.

It runs considerably faster than a std PRC with less case stretching and is REALLY easy to tune with wide nodes and great accuracy.
I was pretty much leaning the Sherman way, the clicker was one I wanted to hear about without leading the question, check, the next was the nodes, are they tight like a 28 Nosler or do they have a wider node, check. What I like as well is being able to buy 300 PRC ammo and shoot it if, in case for some reason I had a Senior moment for a hunt, check... My next question, using HS precision Hunter DBM for a 300 PRC mag box, does this work great with the 30 Sherman Mag?

clicker happens at the top of bolt opening because the base of the case will not size down enough on resizing.
A little more pressure, or more re loads, and it gets to where extraction is very difficult.
I've never heard of this. Put several rounds through my custom PRC and never had it happen......yet. Maybe because I use Lapua brass????

I was pretty much leaning the Sherman way, the clicker was one I wanted to hear about without leading the question, check, the next was the nodes, are they tight like a 28 Nosler or do they have a wider node, check. What I like as well is being able to buy 300 PRC ammo and shoot it if, in case for some reason I had a Senior moment for a hunt, check... My next question, using HS precision Hunter DBM for a 300 PRC mag box, does this work great with the 30 Sherman Mag?
sherman has exhibited wide nodes in my rifle using satterlee test and especially ladder testing with 1/4 moa at 400 yards over more than a grain charge. Any PRC box should work the same with the SM

sherman has exhibited wide nodes in my rifle using satterlee test and especially ladder testing with 1/4 moa at 400 yards over more than a grain charge. Any PRC box should work the same with the SM
Are all the reamers used in building the 30 Sherman Mag the same, I plan to be using Preferred Barrel blanks pre fit as the barrel, no different FB out there that would cause a different chambering? They list 30 Sherman Mag as a list of chamberings.

Here is a test I ran. The barrel sped up a little after this test but I ended up with a good node at 3000' at 83 grs
IMG_20211211_195931046.jpg

I know they are great in the 28 Nosler, just a lot of throat wear with the extreme heat it would cause, but RL33 was very accurate in my rifle. Another problem I have with RL33, have to watch out for temp swings, down in TX it can get pretty warm during Deer season and drop down to the thirties the following day.

Yeah, I looked at the Sherman dies and noticed the price, but hell anymore everything is up in price, if the performance is there and better than the PRC that part would not bother me. I am mainly looking for performance and accuracy. If the tuning is easier than my 28 Nosler, it is not hard but takes a while at times to get it down to where I want it.
The 30SM is super easy to tune. I haven't had a load yet that's shot over 1 MOA at 100