28 Nosler with 180's best powders?

My 28 should be done this week so I will hopefully be starting load development soon. I see tons of info for the 195 but it seems the 180's there isn't quite as much info out there.
I have 180 hybrids and ELD-M's ready to go. What powders are you guys seeing the best results with?

I have H-1000, Retumbo and 7828ssc on hand. What else should I try? Thanks for any info
7828 SSC, 7977, and H1000 would be my top 3 choices, based on how they perform in my 7mm STW (same capacity and ballistic twin to the .28 Nosler).

My 28 should be done this week so I will hopefully be starting load development soon. I see tons of info for the 195 but it seems the 180's there isn't quite as much info out there.
I have 180 hybrids and ELD-M's ready to go. What powders are you guys seeing the best results with?

I have H-1000, Retumbo and 7828ssc on hand. What else should I try? Thanks for any info
Please contact us at 714-441-7202 from 8am to 4:30pm EASTERN TIME MON thru FRI and we can help you with load data for this. Unfortunately due to a recent change in protocol put into place by Eric we can no longer send unpublished load data out via email. Our apologies for this inconvenience.
Take care,

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts