2011 Long Range Shoots, Townsend Montana

Bump up!!! First shoot is one week from this Saturday boys and girls!! ( April 9th ) 10 am to 1 pm.... or longer if we feel the need.

We usually have a few women shoot so Gals are welcome too!

Jeff

gun)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Hopefully I can get my act together and make it! I'm able to afford powder and bullets again but everything has cob webs on it since November but I'll see what I can get screwed together and hopefully make it! gun)

Jeff p40 , Bigngreen awesome. This is shaping up to be a great shoot. Looking forward to it.

Jeff gun)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heck, I haven't even been to the range yet this year. I gotta get my 300 RUM tuned up a bit. Hopefully I'll be there :rolleyes:

If ya want to bust off a few rounds early to check zero or sight in just holler and I will meet ya there. Love to have ya make it.

My son got the day off and will be there too with his 300 Win.
DSC00817Large.jpg

Looking forward to it guys! Saturday April 9th 10am to 1 pm

Thanks!
Jeff gun)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran into Dave Arbenz at the groc. store yesterday, and he sounded interested in the shoot. He and I have shot the Potomac shoot a couple of times. I will try to get him there also.

My first day at the Indian Creek range. This is one of the rifles I will have on the 9th. I am really looking forward to it.

BigSitck1002.jpg

My 15yo daughters' first club soccer game is the same day in Laurel, and I had a very hard time deciding where to be, but I am going to Havre with her the next week. It is nearly a toss-up, but this is the only time I will be able to do this, and she has two games every weekend for 6 weeks. Then, we start the 11yo fastpitch season with 6 weeks straight. I also want to make several of the Potomac shoots this year, so I will be a busy guy. I hope the money lasts!

I see I am going to have to learn the proper size picture!

I'm humping to have the new barrel and a load for some 165 Matrix bullets by then, barrel is chambered and fitted just need to install the brake and test drive it this weekend.
I ran into an other obligation that I spaced, my wife is going to Billings with every sitter we have so I'll have my daughter in tow, she think she's perty mean with her little pink Savage .22, she freaked out the other day cause we saw a gopher and she wanted to go home and get her gun RIGHT now and put the smack down on it.
We'll see, my best laid plans tend to go hay wire :rolleyes:

I got 4 wheel drive and a shooting mat! How much you guys getting over there? It's been snowing in Dillon all day but nothing sticking on the level, yet :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.