2011 Long Range Shoots, Townsend Montana

I have a cardboard deer target I'm planning on bringing with me and maybe some frozen watermelons for the 1000 yard line. Any suggestions for some fun targets for the last shoot of the year? I guess I ought to make sure that's ok before I plan on too much. Some more antelope targets would be great since I'm planning on a 1000+ yard antelope this season:)

That sounds great Elk Chaser. Bring your targets. I hope to make a cardboard cut out too since we had so much fun with BnG's antelope a few shoots ago. We will hick off the hunting season with cardboard.:D I am up for what ever targets you guys want to shoot as long as they are safe and we can either clean up or leave it if it is biodegradable.

BnG are ya able to come this time and are ya bringing the goat?

Jeff

Are we starting at 9 or 10 this time? I think it may get kind of warm for the next few days, and if I recall, you guys started early last time.

I plan on being there with the goat.gun)

Awesome,

For you guys that have a longer drive we will just shoot steel till you get there. So you don't need to rush to get there by 9:00 unless you want to.

So we have a deer and a speed Goat. I will see if I can make something that resembles a mangy coyote..:D I would really like to add an Elk but need tme and a place to get big cardboard, so no promises there.

Jeff

Awesome,

For you guys that have a longer drive we will just shoot steel till you get there. So you don't need to rush to get there by 9:00 unless you want to.

So we have a deer and a speed Goat. I will see if I can make something that resembles a mangy coyote..:D I would really like to add an Elk but need tme and a place to get big cardboard, so no promises there.

Jeff

Jeff , if you have a car auto body shop close by , stop in there for cardboard . they get car hoods and other big items wrapped in cardboard . I get some of my cardboard from a local body shop . Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts