.2-.3 100 yard cold bore challenge

I agree they do but I hate to drive out there because the road never gets plowed or treated and you are all over the road getting out there and I have a cv axle out in my truck. When it snowed within an hour there was already 60 accidents in this county alone.
Heck I ain't ever seen more than 8" of snow here at one time

Bring your trigger back up to about 20-24oz and you will tighten your groups up. A 4oz trigger is for free recoil shooting.

May have misunderstood my post. Plan to lower the trigger an additional 4 oz, not down to 4oz. That is crazy low. Mine is around 2 lbs at the moment. Plan to drop 4-6 oz down from current weight.

Good contest.

So I understand it to mean the 3 or 5" shots within a 1/2" of the aim point ?
Or just small groups somewhat near the bulls eye?

Good contest.

So I understand it to mean the 3 or 5" shots within a 1/2" of the aim point ?
Or just small groups somewhat near the bulls eye?
The goal is your own. YOU compete against you. You have your equipment and you know your ability. What I or others can do is a reflection of their equipment and ability. The goal is 1 hole centered upon the target or your zero if you are a 1,2,3" high at 100 for a maximum point blank type of shooter, hunter rifle expectation. One thing I like to do is map my cold bore for first light mid-day and late day. This can show how the position of the sun can affect your zero from the way the light is being bent through the atmosphere.
Also cold dirty or cold clean bore. I have a few that show little change if any when dirty. Clean and cold can be as little as a wider hole to I need a half dozen for it to settle down. It's a for fun and information task, enjoy at your own risk of spending way too much money

Don't know if I made the cut but here's my 308

Attachments

• 80399EFC-72DA-4547-A737-C5FBEFE5BF0A.jpeg
    80399EFC-72DA-4547-A737-C5FBEFE5BF0A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 231