Cold Bore Challenge

Nice I run into conditions often where RF doesnt work in snow or fog.My favorite spots I have a small range book with pict. or sketchs of landmarks and ranges listed. I also practice with my 1/5 mil reticle and mildot master also .

The Bore was cold about 90% of the time in My Benelli Super Black Eagle every time a Goose came by this last December and January. Must have been grouping pretty good they fell out of the sky. YES THIS WAS HUMOR!

Layne,

I've been out of town and away from my computer a few days but just caught up with your videos.

Not ONLY are you improving greatly, but now you're using NO electronics? WOW!!! I'm impressed... I've been hurrying as much as possible to get a couple of rifles ready for this type of cold bore shooting but it seems it's two steps forward and three steps back lately... :(

Anyway... You GO Layne... There isn't a safe mulie in Utah when you bring that 308 into the field with you... LOL

Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.