1st Custom long range rifle - 6.5 SAUM

Great looking Rifle !
I have been stuck on the 338's for awhile but after our last trip out with the guys shooting steel at a mile I'm sure liking that 6.5 Saum !
Cant believe how the guys do with them !

Rum Man

Is that a custom built, special order from GAP or the crusader? I got the crusader with the standard version of your manners stock with a threaded barrel in 6.5CM. I absolutely love it. Probably my favorite rifle.

Good luck! Looks like an awesome rifle, and it'll probably shoot as good, if not better, as mine! Thanks for sharing.

Mine is a Gunwerx action with a 26 inch sendero light proof carbon sitting in a McMillan HTG stock. Just weighed it and it's 7lbs on the dot. Might put a vx6 on it or the new razor.
Shep

Is that a custom built, special order from GAP or the crusader? I got the crusader with the standard version of your manners stock with a threaded barrel in 6.5CM. I absolutely love it. Probably my favorite rifle.

Good luck! Looks like an awesome rifle, and it'll probably shoot as good, if not better, as mine! Thanks for sharing.
Custom built to my specs. Thanks! Looking forward to enjoying this rifle for a long time.

That is a great looking rifle. Nothing better than the excitement the whole build proves can bring.
Especially since you can't get instant gratification when doing a custom. Makes it that much better when you get it. I just use that time to save money for the next one.
That's one of the best color schemes I've seen on a rifle

7 months ago I ordered my first custom long range rifle from GA Precision. Super excited for load development and getting to the range with this baby. Specs: 6.5 SAUM; 25" Bartlein #3 barrel with 1-8 twist; Templar VII action; Manners EH-1 stock in Scorched Earth camo; Micro Bastard brake from APA; Bushnell XRS II Scope 4.5-30; Badger Ordnance Rings; Trigger Tech trigger; Weight = just shy of 11lbs.

To all those that have helped me on my journey to learn to reload - THANK YOU! I am enjoying every minute.

View attachment 189243
View attachment 189242
View attachment 189244
Congratulations Ms Lethal. Outstanding company + outstanding build = Enthusiasm and good shooting!!

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.