$100K 1/2 MOA rifle?

Does anyone have a HUNTING rifle that they'd honestly bet $100K that they can lay down, on demand, and shoot a sub 1/2 MOA, 5 shot group with? I was thinking about it, and I really don't think I do. Even with a couple nice rifles that have produced much smaller than 1/2 MOA groups on occasion... I wouldn't bet $100k on the next 5 shotter being under .5".... I'd like a rifle like that at some point though haha.

Let's say:
-12lbs Max weight
-Minimum cartridge of 6.5 PRC
-Think 600 yard+ elk capable rifle.

If you do, I'd love to see it and get the details on the build, load, and some groups that the rifle/rifles puts down!
HMR-PRO 300 WM

Think that might Qualify? Small Bore target Reduced for shoot at 50'. Shot at100 yds. Barbara HMR-PRO 300 WM. Home loads, breaking in with under 100 shots down range

Attachments

• 8C1A0374-B0C2-400B-9D2F-D14E8F6CCC72.jpeg
    8C1A0374-B0C2-400B-9D2F-D14E8F6CCC72.jpeg
    377.6 KB · Views: 48
I'd seriously consider taking that bet with any one of my 6.5x284N hunters(140gr@2975-3025FPS)………………If "on demand" was a bit better defined(distance, wind, etc.)…and…someone was fool enough to make that wager😎.
100 yards, calm conditions, first 5 shots out of the gun. Any break in between shots you'd feel necessary. Doesn't need to be 5 straight in a row.

Not to get in the way of the wager above or highjack the thread, but how many here have actually pulled the trigger with say, more than a thousand bucks riding on it? Not a hunt of more than value, but a chance to gain and/or lose actual cash?
Id gladly put actual dollars on the line vs a hunting situation with a once in a lifetime animal

Like it when someone knows you"re having a good day, they put side bet money up, to try to rattle a guy, and Ya shoot a little better.

Have any of you shot the rim fire spinner target the is shaped like a saw horse and the targets are steel rods that hang down with two inch disk to start with. But get smaller as the move left to right, number eights its a one quarter inch square bar. Set it at fifty yards and try to clean it one through eight. I have a extremely accurate CZ shooting extremely accurate and expensive 22lr ammo. I was able to do it twice out of eight attempts. I wouldn't put $10 on being able to do it.

Those KYL racks are fun, my range has one. The game is normally we shoot in turn, each target is worth X points, shoot until you want to stop, if you miss you lose everything. Rewards being good but also knowing when to stop.

One range down south has a big centerfire one out at something like 800 yards.

I wouldn't bet 100k on anything, because unlike everyone else on the internet, that would just about ruin me if I lost it. But, I have 2 rifles that I'd bet 1k on. They are both low dollar, off the shelf, bone stock jobs. RPR 6 creed with factory 108 ELD-M, routinely shoots 5 in the .3s-.4s, and a Savage 204 Ruger with factory Fiocchi 32 gr Vmax shoots .3s also.

We
Those KYL racks are fun, my range has one. The game is normally we shoot in turn, each target is worth X points, shoot until you want to stop, if you miss you lose everything. Rewards being good but also knowing when to stop.

One range down south has a big centerfire one out at something like 800 yards.
Do that also, but your ego gets in the way. You're thinking I've done it before! Get to number seven clean and its almost impossible to stop! So much fun. Best friend has it this weekend for his grandkids to play with, wish I could be there to watch.

Recent Posts