Zeiss V6 disappointment.

You current Zeiss V6 users don't have any optical quality issues at higher magnification? This V6 is unusually hard to get behind starting around 10X and gets much worse the higher the X. It's like a milky blanket fluttering around creating terrible contrast. Maybe this demo was a refurb that didn't get repaired correctly. All V6's don't have this visual anomaly?

You current Zeiss V6 users don't have any optical quality issues at higher magnification? This V6 is unusually hard to get behind starting around 10X and gets much worse the higher the X. It's like a milky blanket fluttering around creating terrible contrast. Maybe this demo was a refurb that didn't get repaired correctly. All V6's don't have this visual anomaly?
No issues with mine.

I would say that 75% of my scopes are demos. Redhawk and Europtics. Mostly NFs but a few V4s. Never had a problem. Used scopes, still have warranty if you buy the right brand. I would venture to say that you could return to the vendor for exchange if they had another the same or something in that price range w/ credit or little more $. Definitely a factory defect or an improper refurbish. Hopefully you get it straightened out quickly.
Most Demos have never been handled. Also the company putting up the Demos have highly controlled QC as they want the public to see their BEST. I have purchased Demos for us and for friends. The Demos were as good or better than unopened boxes!
a Company is not going to put an inferior Model for the public to see as a Demo!!!

Is this the original you were posting about or a replacement?

If it were me, I would be constantly questioning my decision if I got another one so it might be better to just move on to something else. Or, if there was a dealer near by that you could see through another one and verify the problem was just with the one you had then maybe go in that direction. Decisions decisions. Good luck.