Zeiss or Bushnell

PvtMcCollam

I have found two scopes that I cant decide on at the moment. They both are the same prise. I found a Zeiss conquest 6.5-20x50 AO MC and a Bushnell XRS Elite Tactical 4.5-30x50. I plan on putting the scopes on a .300 win. mag. with a 26" barrel but I don't know about their MOA adjustments. I want to shoot nice tight patterns at 1,000-1400 yards. I just want some good ideas if these scopes are capable of those distances with or without a 20 MOA base. I want something thats got repeatable accuracy and goes back as close to zero. I heard that both scopes have a clear glass, but the Zeiss is suppose to have the best. I can handle a little less quality on the glass if the bushnell is more accurate. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with these scopes and if they recomend one over the other thanks.

I have that exact Zeiss scope.....Go with the Zeiss, you will be pleasantly surprised at how clear and crisp it is. The turrets are solid and not fiddley, precise and accurate. Holds zero, tracks excellently. The Conquests are excellent scopes for the money.

Zeiss. I have the 6.5-20x50 and its been a stellar performer.It doesnt have alot of bells and whistles that other tactical scopes have but it glass performance is well above average and its been rock solid and repeatable for me. Basically everything that mud said above. Its a heck of a value.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.