• DRM 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legs-2

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Both

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

bsnyder

Stuck between which scope. I can move some stuff around rifle wise. Really like my drm that I have now. Guns I need to put scopes on or up grade is
338 edge
6.5sherman short/currently has a dmr on it.
I have others as well that could be moved. Just gathering thoughts as to which one of not both

DMRII is a better scope feature wise, especially with the G3 reticle vs the LRHS hunter reticle (not sure proper scope reticle term), but the LRHS is a much slimmer scope. It definitely feels better and doesn't throw the rifle balance off as a bad as the DMRII. I love both scopes, so you're splitting hairs. Hunting rifle, light weight gun, LRHS for sure. Comp gun, DMRII.

I did too. I really enjoy my dmr but it's heavy I don't have any comp guns just hunting guns that I like to shoot out a ways. I think I will end up getting 2 of the legs-2's and another dmr and prolly dump my nightforce shv as I'm not all that impressed.

I did too. I really enjoy my dmr but it's heavy I don't have any comp guns just hunting guns that I like to shoot out a ways. I think I will end up getting 2 of the legs-2's and another dmr and prolly dump my nightforce shv as I'm not all that impressed.

oh in that case go LRHS or LRTS for sure...DMR is a beefy, beefy scope. You'll really like the LRHS / LRTS for a long range hunting gun. They are reliable and better glass quality than the SHV. If you can find one with the G3 reticle instead of the hunter reticle get that. Mine had the hunter reticle and I feel like the circle distracted me.

Recent Posts