Bushnell LRHS-2 Glass quality first impressions

I put the LRTS on one of my hunting rifles and like it so much I'd now consider this LRHS2 for the long range gun. Such a sweet package for the price but I'm already rocking a Mark5. Not sure how I feel about the circle in the LRHS reticle, anyone have thoughts hunting with it? The G3 reticle in the LRTS is awesome.

Haven't killed any big game yet with one but killed a few coyotes .. IMO I like the circle. Can't really explain why tho.. only thing it's missing to me is 10 mil marks to the sides and down the tree.. I like that better about the g3 reticle. It's marked to 8 then has 2 more hashes that logically are 9 and 10 mil. And the tree is marked to 10. Otherwise they are both awesome

I'd really love to see an LRHS2 in 1.5-8 or 1.5-10 with a fix parallax. If they could get it around 16oz or less, I wouldn't own another scope. I love my LRHS's and LRTS's, but they aren't always practical for these thick PA woods.

I'd really love to see an LRHS2 in 1.5-8 or 1.5-10 with a fix parallax. If they could get it around 16oz or less, I wouldn't own another scope. I love my LRHS's and LRTS's, but they aren't always practical for these thick PA woods.

I put a NXS 3-10 on my 308 for this reason in VA. I also have a Swaro 3-10 with the BRH. All deer shot here have been on lowest poer settings on multiple rifles...

Recent Posts