Bushnell LRHS reports

How do you feel about the weight of the dmr? Im using my first ffp scope and really like it. But these sound really heavy. Next time you use it it would be awesome to see some full mag reticle photos on some targets, if you dont mind.

If you are asking me about my scope...the DMRIIi ?

The scope is heavy as hell...but she runs well...I really like the dial stop on the elevation...For the elevation you do not have to lift up to dial...you just dial up from from your zero...then dial down to your zero...there is a big white arrow pointing forward on the top of the elevation knob pointing towards your zero elevation...dial down and it stops...

The scope is worth the extra weight...

Smacked my Bull at 50 degrees down bubble off a frickin rocky cliff...Bull never took a step...less than 2 weeks ago...never even dialed...

Looked at the gun before I put it on the horse...the bull was shot at 8.5 power...

Last edited:
I have a LRTSi 4.5-18, and been very happy with it. Very nice features, turrets track, and glass is just fine. As far as the reticle in low light.... it's just like any other FFP scope. You definitely need to make sure you've got an illuminated reticle if you're going to be doing any low light shooting.

if you like a FFP reticle that isn't usable in low light or even marginal light its a great scope. You must also embrace the mil system, they have an MOA model but again its still FFP. I otherwise like the rest of the scope, but I would look very closely at that reticle on low power because I don't like it and it would not work for me because of that.

The reticle designers called it the circle of death and obviously cc hasn't used one. at 3 power, with a close shot or in low light, you center the circle on your aiming point and squeeze the trigger. Dead...

Those of us who have used it, will verify it works. Those who haven't, can't.....

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.