Bushnell LRHS/LRTS verses...

I have the newer LRTS 4.5 - 18 x 44 with illuminated G3 reticle and love the illumination.
As with my two other Bushnell scopes the LRTS is an exceptional scope for the money.
It sits in Talley rings on my new 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro mountain rifle. I live in Nevada and needed a scope for my long range rifle. The LRTS is good for that purpose.

Eric B.

Just to chime in........ Bushnell warranty sucks compared to the competition. Just got a scope back from them that they determined was irreparable. Scope is no longer made, they gave me the option to buy the newer version for a "discounted" price. After the discount it was still more expensive than I can get it at eurooptics. No more Bushnell for me!

I had a package waiting for me when I got home today and it was a new Bushy XRS II 4.5-30. I will maybe get a chance to look through it tomorrow. Supposed to be their flagship scope. We shall see.

My buddy has the original XRS on his Ruger Precision Rifle and it is very nice even without the ED glass of the XRS II. I have the ERS 3.5 - 21 x 50 with H59 reticle on my own RPR and really like it.It has locking turrets and is a step above the DMR scope. I hardly ever dial with this scope's H59 reticle.

Eric B.

I have a LRHS 3-12, mil rectical and turrets, glass is great, tracks perfect. zero stop works as its supposed to. Mine is getting pretty beat, missing some of the anodized finish now. It has had a rough life so far and has held its POI through all kinds of abuse. Good bang for your buck

I just recently purchased the LRTS with the illuminated G3 reticle on my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro lightweight (6 lbs. 3 oz.) mountain rifle. It's Browning's top of the line rifle with CF stock and stainless steel barreled action.

The LRTS glass is very good, the same quality as my Bushnell ERS competition scope. Due to the fact that Bushnell is a relatively large optics company I feel we are getting a "high production quantity price cut".
For the street price of $980. I got an excellent deal on a scope that is the same quality as my Browning rifle. It's mounted in Talley rings with a bubble level built into the top of the rear ring.

Because I use an H59 "Christmas tree" reticle in competition I wanted an abbreviated version for long range hunting here in Nevada. The LRTS has the excellent G3 reticle and with illumination I can see it against a dark background.
Also I wanted to stay with mil/mil turrets and reticle. This familiarity will help in speed of use in the field.

Plus having an FFP reticle meant I could use my range finding binoculars' hold data at any magnification on the scope.

Eric B.

I just recently purchased the LRTS with the illuminated G3 reticle on my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt Pro lightweight (6 lbs. 3 oz.) mountain rifle. It's Browning's top of the line rifle with CF stock and stainless steel barreled action.

The LRTS glass is very good, the same quality as my Bushnell ERS competition scope. Due to the fact that Bushnell is a relatively large optics company I feel we are getting a "high production quantity price cut".
For the street price of $980. I got an excellent deal on a scope that is the same quality as my Browning rifle. It's mounted in Talley rings with a bubble level built into the top of the rear ring.

Because I use an H59 "Christmas tree" reticle in competition I wanted an abbreviated version for long range hunting here in Nevada. The LRTS has the excellent G3 reticle and with illumination I can see it against a dark background.
Also I wanted to stay with mil/mil turrets and reticle. This familiarity will help in speed of use in the field.

Plus having an FFP reticle meant I could use my range finding binoculars' hold data at any magnification on the scope.

Eric B.
RIFLE.jpeg