Bushnell LRHS

B-P-UU

This scope has peaked my interest; anyone running one? Thoughts, impressions, opinions would be appreciated. I'm most interested in the new 4.5-18x44 in MOA, but if you have the 3-12, please chime in as well. It seems to be a good blend of features integrated into a hunting optic. I understand Mr. Garnder of GAP rifles helped develope it. Thanks!

They are a great scope that tracks perfectly. Lots of good reviews on them. I almost bought one but decided to order the Burris XTR II instead. I liked the SCR reticle better and I also wanted it illuminated as well. The Bushnell is a proven scope, you will enjoy it.

I put a LRHS 4.4-18 on my new 6x47 Lapua. Don't worry, it is a great scope for the money.

Superlative glass, tracks just fine....

I put a LRHS 4.4-18 on my new 6x47 Lapua. Don't worry, it is a great scope for the money.

Superlative glass, tracks just fine....

that's good to hear - thanks. How is the eyebox at ~18 power? any issues or anything you don't like about the scope? not that it matters, but are you running MOA or MIL - just curious.

The eye box isn't as good as my minox or leica, I'd say on part with night force or leupold. I don't know the reticle subtensions, but they are fairly thick. The optics are really great, and it tracks good. I will buy another one......

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.