Zeiss, March or Premiere

Ok fellow members, I have a dilemma, I am at the pointy end of purchasing my new scope for my 338 EDGE.

These are the scopes I want nothing else, so experience using any of these models would be helpful in making my decision, thank you in advance.:cool:

Also reticle choices if you want I will mainly be dialling.

Ranges out to 1000 meters

Zeiss Victory FL Diavari 6-24x56 T*FL
March Tactical 2.5-25x42
Premier 5-25x56

Hello Guys!!
I am new here at LRH. I`m from Austria Europe and over here we have a lot of deer in the mountains and shots from 300-600 meters are possible.
I have ordered a 2.5-25 March Tactical too. I think it will be best choice for light Long range guns like mine. It is not too big and not to heavy like the Nightforce or the Zeiss ones. The lenses are as good as the zeiss ones and i think even better than the nightforce. Delivery time is approx 12 weeks because the March scopes are made to order. Has anyone experience with March Scopes??

Yes I have lots of experience with them.I shot a Big Bull elk last season at 905 yards with a 5-32x52 March.They track the best of any scope I have used.I will get you a time frame tomorrow.

Bryce

I spoke with Ian Kelbly today12-15- weeks from the time you order the new March scopes before delivery.

Bryce

Last edited:
In that case I better order one............if I knew it would be that long I would have ordered it before christmas.......Might have to go buy a snotty Nightforce for the time being.:rolleyes:

That`s what i thought too!! Now in case of this major earthquake i am not sure if DEON(that`s the Japanese manufacturer) can produce scopes within 12 weeks!! I ordered last week. Let`s see how long it takes!! Won`t by a Nightforce!!

That`s what i thought too!! Now in case of this major earthquake i am not sure if DEON(that`s the Japanese manufacturer) can produce scopes within 12 weeks!! I ordered last week. Let`s see how long it takes!! Won`t by a Nightforce!!

unfortunatly I might have too I will have my 338 EDGE within a month with no scope :(

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.