Zeiss, March or Premiere

I would give Kelby's the benefit of the doubt. I would be surprised if they know anything certain at this point, which is likely why they are waiting to respond. The Japanese government does not know what will happen over the next days and weeks, hard to think Kelby's would either just yet.
I'm sure if you call them and tell them you want your money back unless they can give you a date certain delivery they will do so promptly.

my question might be a tad off track, but since we are talking about tracking...ok, these reticles they have. mtr-1,2,3,4. what are they exactly? i can't seem to find anything about them. this 2.5-25 or a 3-24 scope would just be the scope for almost everything! anyone know about the reticles?

ok thanks. i clicked on that link a while ago and it said image...i never pulled it down to see all the reticles. kind of a "hello,McFly" moment! so what price are we talking here? SFP, non-ill reticle.

The 2.5-25x42 Mtr -1 non ILL $2130

Tell em Bryce Sent you. Call Kelbly's and ask for Ian
330-683-4674
i was checking last year and seems like the price stayed the same. Would you compare the weight to close a 4.5 x 14 vx3 lupy? I have 3 nfx 5.5 x22 50 mm zero stop love them but the weight is a pita. Im looking hard at a march my self.
mike

We just got back from shooting a nightforce 5.5x22 and a premier reticle 3.5x15. At 15x on both scopes premier edged out the nightforce by just a little bit in clarity and brightness on a cloudy day. The difference was slight to very slight depending on your eyes. Both of us agreed on that comparison. I really liked the nightforce's coarse parallex adjustment as compared to the premier's finer adjustment- the nightforce was faster to focus for that reason. The NF's NPR1 is a really nice fine lined reticle for long range. The premier mil dot reticle is very distinct and extremely clear and sharp. I wish we shot well into low light to compare illumination. I can't comment on the return to zero other than both scopes are very well made with excellent reputations- they are tanks and could probably take serious abuse. The eye relief was a little more comfortable with the NF but I didn't get the chance to really put both scopes through the paces for target acquisition. I was able to hit a 10x10 metal plate at 550 yds with every shot even after fiddling with the turrets from 1 to 2 MOAs, lucky i guess. I talked to Kelby's and the March sounds like a great scope, spendy, but one could resell any one of the scopes mentioned after 500 rounds or so and not lose but a few hundred if that. You won't find nearly any used Marches, premiers and only a smattering of nightforces- that has to tell you something. I have never shot a Zeiss but they sure look good in the stores.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts