Your SHTF mandatory gun list.

Anytime one of these threads come up, it's always interesting how few choose the long range rifles we love and go with something else. The more I think about these scenarios, I think of you can bring a long range rifle, even in a very limit ammo supply, it may become very beneficial.
1k or longer out gives plenty of time to shoot and move if necessary.

1k or longer out gives plenty of time to shoot and move if necessary.
This would be terrain dependent also. There is so many different ways this could play out, so in a way it's hard to be prepared for everything. Best to just be prepared the best you can and hope it all works out for you. The best scenario, would have a group that could work together.

This would be terrain dependent also. There is so many different ways this could play out, so in a way it's hard to be prepared for everything. Best to just be prepared the best you can and hope it all works out for you. The best scenario, would have a group that could work together.
Remember, in a shtf scenario you can't trust anyone. You and your family must survive. No groups, except family. The old adage, "plan for the worst and hope for the best". Knowing the terrain and and what is available is paramount and will save you. The variables are endless. Not trying to obtain ammo or components that are not sustainable does not make sense. As you stated, hope it all works for you.

Remember, in a shtf scenario you can't trust anyone. You and your family must survive. No groups, except family. The old adage, "plan for the worst and hope for the best". Knowing the terrain and and what is available is paramount and will save you. The variables are endless. Not trying to obtain ammo or components that are not sustainable does not make sense. As you stated, hope it all works for you.
My sister and her group will not attend as for not welcome at all!

Something in 350 Legend apparently, because during the pandemic it was the only ammo always on the shelf at Walmart.
It has been generally thought that the 350 legend is not being welcomed into the arms of the shooting community much. There are plenty of similar calibers thay do the same thing as the 350 legend. The reason you saw ammo for it is that is few people bought into it. There will undoubtedly be some that take issue with my comment. To each, there own. It's all good.

I think that many of you assume a "bug-out" situation! I've spent the last 20+ years making sure that I don't "bug-out"!

If you live in your "bug-out" location……a huge list of options are already at hand! Bugging out for most…..is at best delaying the inevitable! JMO memtb
Eactly and that location most will bug out to is the location people already live. doubt they'll take kindly to people just driving up into their 'hood. And the ones bugging out likely live near a metropolitan area that's on a list for sudden removal. Most within 50 miles won't have to worry about it anyway. The ones that do make it are gonna have a hell of a time finding food after about 8 weeks. For the majority of people, a good 357 with one round is all they need.

Eactly and that location most will bug out to is the location people already live. doubt they'll take kindly to people just driving up into their 'hood. And the ones bugging out likely live near a metropolitan area that's on a list for sudden removal. Most within 50 miles won't have to worry about it anyway. The ones that do make it are gonna have a hell of a time finding food after about 8 weeks. For the majority of people, a good 357 with one round is all they need.
What are you going to do with 1 round? Shoot yourself? Hhmmm... You dont want to do that. This is about survival. Not very practical. Think about it.

Recent Posts