Your SHTF mandatory gun list.

C-130 Dude

If it all went to hell and a handbasket, what guns are MANDATORY for you? For me, it would be:
.22LR
.45 ACP
9mm
12 GA
5.56/223
Even during the ammo/parts shortages of recent years and the pandemic, I could still find what I needed. And let's face it, these are found almost everywhere. Keep in mind the problems/events of the day.

What about you guys?

Last edited:
Crap, I can't believe I forgot my 10/22. (Edit-Added to list). I'll have to add it to the list. For shame on me! Sorry Ruger.
You might have forgotten to list it, BUT judging by your name and avatar I highly doubt you'll forget what's needed when needed!
C-130's and C-17's fly low and slow over my place and I'm waving like a little kid every time praying Lord protect those kids who are protecting us!!!!!

You might have forgotten to list it, BUT judging by your name and avatar I highly doubt you'll forget what's needed when needed!
C-130's and C-17's fly low and slow over my place and I'm waving like a little kid every time praying Lord protect those kids who are protecting us!!!!!
Didn't get on the C-17, but logged a bunch in it's predecessor, the C-141. I miss it. A lot. Retired in 1998. 22 years on active duty. Time gone by....