X-Caliber barrels?

pwrdbycotn

Anyone out there using these barrels? I have a few rebarrel projects in the works and was looking at their website today. There isn't much information out there about them. I'm normally a cut-rifled guy but the most accurate gun I have is a 6.5x47 lapua that wears a Broughton so I'm thinking on trying one of these barrels. Before I drop the coin on one I was hoping to get some feedback from someone actually using them. What little I have read about them would lead me to believe that their build times are actually pretty short right now. Thank you for any information you can provide.

Anyone out there using these barrels? I have a few rebarrel projects in the works and was looking at their website today. There isn't much information out there about them. I'm normally a cut-rifled guy but the most accurate gun I have is a 6.5x47 lapua that wears a Broughton so I'm thinking on trying one of these barrels. Before I drop the coin on one I was hoping to get some feedback from someone actually using them. What little I have read about them would lead me to believe that their build times are actually pretty short right now. Thank you for any information you can provide.

Try Swamplord >>> http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/another-new-barrel-manufacturer-142753/

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.