Wolf to nw Co

sp6x6

My local paper: Officals welcome wolf to NW Colarado.Gov. Jared Polis confirming,and asking residents to make room for the wolf.Two state officers in Moffat county found cow carcass and wolf tracks.The officers howling and wolfs howled back,they saw at least six wolf with binos

Not a fan. I know some are, but I know in Idaho where I have elk hunted, elk did a number on animals here. We hunt bordering Moffat Co. Colorado. I am sure they will be protected.

President Rob Edward of RMWolf Action Fund,said"we need to move ahead with re-introduction to make sure Co is in the drivers seat for management."And more... As you know You dont want them,going on Nov. ballot

I wished it was that easy but it's not. You can do all the 3- SSS's you want it's not gonna get the numbers down. Trapping and poisoning are the only way and the latter will never happen.
What about baiting them? One guy on the coyote hunting forum seems to have pretty good luck with that technique.

Alot of times there gonna come at night, here in montana there classified as a game animal so theres no spot light or other things you cant do for game animals such as baiting

Are Coyotes classified as game animals in MT? Can you use thermal optics on varmints at night in MT?

The sad part of this is that the sportsmen of Colorado can not even comprehend what is about to happen to them.
You can hate what the wolves are doing to the game herds, but risking a felony offense to do the right thing is down right insane!
Enjoy what you have now for big game. In 4-5 years you will really feel it, in 10 years you will not even believe the devastation.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts