CO - Gray Wolf Reintroduction eNews Edition

When internal combustion engines are gone and all of our rifles have been outlawed, then--then we can reintroduce wolves everywhere, including New York City and Hollywood Cali-freakin-fornia.
Funny you should mention internal combustion. Wolves kill game, but motor vehicles kill a lot more.

Funny you should mention internal combustion. Wolves kill game, but motor vehicles kill a lot more.
Yeah, but no.

Vehicles kill like guns kill.

Only when a human is operating them. My vehicle has never killed anything, but I've smacked some deer that didn't make it back to the sleep pile that night. The distinction is important.

That's what most of us here are saying. Wolves are no longer necessary to thin the population of wild animals. Not to mention domesticated animals and pets, which are domesticated animals. Planes, trains, and automobiles, along with arrows and bullets keep everything even, and in some cases, a little over even.

That's what most of us here are saying. Wolves are no longer necessary to thin the population of wild animals. Not to mention domesticated animals and pets, which are domesticated animals. Planes, trains, and automobiles, along with arrows and bullets keep everything even, and in some cases, a little over even.
So you don't like the competition? 406muley

Last edited:
So you don't like the competition? 406muley
I'm too old to compete. I am leaving the competition to the youngsters. I just like to argue about something other than 6.5 mm bullets. Besides, it is mostly tree-huggers and snowflakes that want the wolves but don't know all the havoc they cause and don't want to pay for the management of the wild beasts as it is.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.