Roninflag Huge White Wolf NW Territories

somerumfun

My brother just bagged this amazing wolf last week with his 30-06 Mannlicher and Scenar bullets. Close to Arctic Circle, NW Territories....minus 37 degrees. He is home safe. Did not know how to bump to top of his post. See Roninflag 30-06 thread for more. My big brother did good!

Attachments

jjmp

Congrats to your brother that's a Beauty for sure and to you for posting that picture,have a good friend In central manatoba says the wolfs up there top out at 185 pounds,to Bad their protected here by GREED and Ignorence , what will it take to change the laws more teenagers being attracted like that boy vacationing with his family in that Minnesota park , October 2014??? Regards jjmp

geo4061

Once in a lifetime hunt and a beautiful trophy. Don't skimp on the taxidermy. So full mount, rug, or Momma gets a new coat?

roninflag

lazy- we did not weigh it. i am 6' 205. in the thread below this one, i fill in some details. i estimate it at 125-130. ron

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce