Cougar crashes and rolls!

Whitetails can make amazing recoveries. A couple years ago we repeatedly observed a doe with a bad injury to her right foreleg that prevented it from touching the ground. (I wondered if she had been hit by a vehicle.) She had a slow, hobbling gait. I wouldn't let her be harvested, to see what would happen, but anticipated she would be killed easily by coyotes. During the rut I observed her being chased by a buck. And the next Spring saw her with a fawn, right foreleg still held out in front of her, not contacting the ground.

My wife and I were out for a walk on our property a couple of years ago when we heard a deer scream over on our neighbors property. We looked and a bobcat was on the back of a doe who had her fawn with her. She bucked and fought the cat off her back but was quite scratched up on her front shoulders. We still she her around on our trail cams (because she is quite recognizable by her scars), and she appears to be fully recovered.

Last year my friend called me he found a deer that tried to jump his fence and somehow got her rear leg caught in the top wires and was laying with her front body on the ground with her leg up at about a 55 degree angle.
I helped him get her out and she didn't run away, wouldn't move so we put her in the tractor bucket and took her to his dog kennel hoping she would recover.
Two days later she still wasn't moving, I called another friend he told me if she was in the fence for a good while that the leg didn't get enough blood flow and it's basically dead.
Now deer seem to be pretty resilient but they are fragile in other ways. Took out in the pasture and put her down.