Wife’s 270 sherman completed.

Finally got the stock for the wife's 270 sherman.it's finally complete.
That's a great looking set up and I'd imagine it'll be a shooter and she'll be proud. Nice looking stock. I have a friend who just bought a Weatherby Accumark Pro that has what looks to be the same stock as far as design. I'm in the process of doing load development for it and have shot 25 rounds through it and man is the stock nice. Congrats and hop you both make many memories with it.

Here's a before and after of the case. Haven't really done a lot of load development yet barrel is just about broke in. Hoping to get 3250-3300 out of the 140 bandlands. And 3k with a 165 ablr with a 25in barrel. I'd rather have the badlands shoot as she has a custom 7 prc that will get fed 180 hybrids or 175 elites.

Attachments

• IMG_6201.jpeg
    IMG_6201.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
Here's a before and after of the case. Haven't really done a lot of load development yet barrel is just about broke in. Hoping to get 3250-3300 out of the 140 bandlands. And 3k with a 165 ablr with a 25in barrel. I'd rather have the badlands shoot as she has a custom 7 prc that will get fed 180 hybrids or 175 elites.
Be careful, those badlands will give the 180s a run for its money lol 😆