Why

@Hard Head
If you truly need 6.5 PRC brass, I will sell you 1 or 2 boxes of brand new Lapua 6.5 PRC brass to help you out, for what I paid for it just last month when I got it from Bruno's. Shoot me a PM and we'll get it worked out.
Send me a email,I am interested in 1-2 bags or 100-200 Hard Head

Only takes a couple of months to find all the supplies you need. I've got enough for a 5 or so years now. Like others have said you have to hunt your supplies.

Who's going to pay for all that extra capacity when the market crashes in a couple of years? Just wait a year for the pan et circenses brigade turn the wheel to another news cycle and we'll be back to shelves flooded with garbage 9mm and 5.56, more boxes on the shelf than you can shake a stick at, H4350 discounted by the keg, primers will still be 10 cents each but that's because a greenback will be worth what a quarter was last year.

And no one complaining today will buy the components that sit there and collect dust. Because WHY buy it now, it's EASY to get! Always there when I need it. Spend the money on the new rifle or the new truck or the new boat. Then the wheel turns, and somehow people aren't prepared for anything again.

Shocking how the people who make a lifestyle of being unprepared get caught in the cycle of unpreparedness.
👍🏻🇺🇲