Another lesson learned........ Loose primer pockets is a PITA.......Stach a bunch of brass hoping that some day a solution will be found. (Still prefer velocity and accuracy to just accuracy) After primers were seated, by thumb, a tooth pick w/just a small drop of super glue (liquid, the gel didn't 'flow') around the edge of the primer seemed to do the trick. Humph, guess what. The darn stuff flows out onto the case head. I didn't notice this flow until after I did some shooting. Several cases were very hard to chamber. With all the finesse of a cave man I forced 'em in there..... Not a good thing for hunting loads......... A study of most of those that were hard fitting showed that the super glue had flowed onto the case head causing the problem. Any better ideas out there. If the case were belted there is a benchrest shooter that gets 20+ hot loads out of a 300 Win Mag using a little gizmo he machined. I may consider a belted case one of these days. I will accept no "just reduce the powder a little" solutions.