why not the 257 wthby

My first post on this site! I have a Wby257 Accumark and I've been loading 100 gr Nosler BT's. Sighted in at 200 yards with 1 MOA. I too purchased 2 boxes from Cabelas for $40 apiece 100 gr spire points) . Book values are 3600 fps. My loads are running 3200.

Anyway, this looks like a great site! Wahoo! :D

My first post on this site! I have a Wby257 Accumark and I've been loading 100 gr Nosler BT's. Sighted in at 200 yards with 1 MOA. I too purchased 2 boxes from Cabelas for $40 apiece 100 gr spire points) . Book values are 3600 fps. My loads are running 3200.

Anyway, this looks like a great site! Wahoo! :D

Any problems or do different with that Accumark? That gun/caliber is the combination I'm looking at for an Antelope gun. The 1 1/2 MOA guarantee kinda scares me.

I actually went the cheap route and bought the vangaurd. It does shoot under a minute with the 100gr. facrory loads. I'm sure I can squeeze .75 to.5 with handloads. Welcome to the forums weatherbynut, if you like shooting, you'll love this sight.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts