Who makes warm boots?

I have been hunting Whitetails here in Ontario Canada for the better part of 40yrs and it is a challenge keeping the feet warm and still have a boot comfortable enough to walk in. I have used the toe warmers , hand warmers etc and they do the trick, however, last year my SIL bought me Muck Mens Artic Pro boots
https://www.muckbootcompany.ca/mk-16-artc-pro-b/ACP998K.html

For the first time ever, I had warm (and dry) feet throughout our Nov rifle season with no toe warmers. I did have 1 morning they started to get a bit cold and realized it was because I didnt dry them out properly the night before so my feet got a bit damp before I got to stand.
Of course, that was also the day we just happened to have a snowstorm blow through and last a few days

20211103_074329.jpg

Once snow flies and I start bow hunting, I use Cdn Forces Mukluks with reversible liners

They are ok for walking to the stand and back, however, they don't have much side support so good for walking slow, however, I don't recommend running in them.

Nicest thing about them the liner is a type of Wool and double layered, essentially a liner inside of a liner and sewed at the top, so if your feet perspire, the liners can be pulled, turned inside out and put back in.

thats my .02c for hunting in snow in Ontario

G

Looking for a boot that will keep my feet warm at 30 dg F & lower. I'm OK with what I have down to about 35dg F. I can in-counter temps down to single digits. So what boot will handle these low temps?
Danner Powderhorn 1000g, they keep my feet warm and dry without sweating, there not the most expensive out there but there not cheap either, around $275-290 depending on where you get them. JMHO😎

As noted above, conditions and personal tolerance are key. My approach is to maintain mobility by wearing lighter clothes including footwear. I use normal summer hiking shoes as long as it is above zero F. The secret is to keep the rest of the body warm. Multi layer fleece and gortex jacket on top and long johns with gortex pants (unlined) below. Then good wool socks and gaiters complete the wardrobe. I have an extra jacket in my pack that I put on right away if I stop for any reason. Of course, one has to be fit enough to keep going.

I highly recomment Crispi boots, they have several types, I just got the Wild Rock plus GTX insulated, They just posted a new video on youtube talking about 6 of the most popular boots. I have others made by them and they are by far the most comfortable boots I have ever put on.

For on stand a pair of Sorel,Northener,Duluth Trading Post,Cabela's pac boots. stalking in sub-cold leather w/a 800-1200gram thinsalate lining but a 1/2 size bigger for a wool sock & silk wick sock.wick socks pass sweat from foot to outer sock.I found using a pr. of "Boot Blankets"which I carry over my shoulder to my stand having my leather boots on."Boot Blankets" slip over &zip up over boots.get the largest size. Dskiper

For long sitting I use a pair of the super Sorrel insulated ones. The liners are twice as thick as normal...clunky but warm. I also use the heck out of in the boot Hot Hands Toe Heaters....then I can wear a much lighter better hiking boot.
I tried the hot hands toe warmers and disliked walking on those "lumps" and then came up with my own method. I start with thin sock liners, then duct tape a regular hot hands warmer to the top of my toes, I then slip a heavy wool sock over the top of everything. I wear muck brand knee boots to keep everything dry. I've sat in a tree stand 6 or 8 hours and had warm feet during zero or below windy days. The hot hands warmers last as long as advertised 6-8 hours and are warm at the end of the day. A little trick I've been using for a couple of years
The hot hands people won't like it., when your done using them and they are still warm? Seal them in a sandwich zip lock bag and squeeze the air out. Next day they will warm up and work again once exposed to clean air.

I use 1000 gram insulate muck boots but still had issues with my feet getting cold. My wife of all the people suggested I put my feet in plastic grocery bags before putting them in my boots. My feet sweat on a regular basis now but at least I stay warm lol!! Worth a try and super cheap

If you want warm boots and i walk with mine in snow its lowa tibet gtx from new zealand. I recommend a marino boot liner and thick marino hiking socks i use injinji liners and ice breaker thick cusion winter hiking socks. Brilliant.

As has been mentioned before. Visit your local army navy surplus store. White Mickey Mouse boots are the best. Wear mine without socks or a very light pair.

Looking for a boot that will keep my feet warm at 30 dg F & lower. I'm OK with what I have down to about 35dg F. I can in-counter temps down to single digits. So what boot will handle these low temps?
My feet always used to freeze long before any other part of me got the slightest bit cold. I spent a great deal of time and money trying to keep them warm. Finally I got a kidney transplant and now my feet are warm. It might be a bit extreme but it worked for me. True story. Now I make sure I wear breathable, unlined non waterproof boots and my feet stay warm. Good luck.