Which Outdoor Channels do you watch???

I have direct tv.

604 - pursuit channel
605 - sportsman channel
606 - outdoor channel

I prefer the sportsman channel, however, recently added the outdoor channel for 3.50$ extra a month. Gives me more variety and always a hunting/shooting show on one of three channels.

I have the same Direct TV package but the main reason I got it was to watch Boise State Football :D
But I have seen Mr Becks show and I like it, I like most of the shows that are about long range shooting and hunting.

I get all 3 and I do subscribe to a more expensive package just to get the Hunting Channels. I watch outdoor channel the most and the Sportsman channel second most, rarely watch the other. Also I DVR EOL, and LRP...

I used to DVR BOTW but it got so cheesy its tough to watch. Plus they shoot mostly under 400 yards anyway
It is cheesy thats why i like it the least. The only reason why i watch it is because of some of the shooting tips that they have. So basically i fastforward until i get to the shooting tips or product review.:rolleyes: :D

I like the Outdoor and Sportsman channel. LRP is my favorite, followed by EOL. BOTW just seems to have lost the professional touch.

I subscribe to all three and watch the Outdoor Channel and the Sportsman channel the most of the three. No particular favorite among those two as I usually watch the shows I like best on each. EOL, LRP, On Your Own Adventures, Eastman's, Sports Afield, and Jimmy Big Time happen to be some of my current favorites.

Gentlemen,

I am very happy that so many of you have participated in my thread! I posted this thread for some positive feedback, and thus far you have given me just that! Because it has became loud and clear that some of you do not get the outdoor networks on your TV's, we have now put our first episode on VIMEO!!! Please go there and search for Extreme Outer Limits. It will take you to the first episode of this falls show season. We will continue to keep updating new episodes until we get caught up with this season shows. If it is a success at reaching out to a good group of guys, we will continue with it. So lets give it some support!!!

Thanks again.

We watch the Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, and we have a sports package so we can watch the washington capitals play ice hockey.

I think I pay a little extra for the sports package on ATT U-verse and get all the networks/shows mentioned above.

I DVR most all of them. But, there are so many showtimes and re-runs that it all blurs together.

There's a lot of cheesey-ness on all the shows.

I liked the glistening bullet on the recent EOL 7xx yd cow elk kill. Alas, even those snippets get old.

The guys here may not be representative of most viewers. But, I'd sure love to see something a lot more technical. LRP seems to do a better job of that. But, still falls short for me.

-- richard

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.