Which cheek weld riser pads do you like?

Bigeclipse

I have a Bradly creek pad on one of my rifles which I needed higher eye relief and it is REALLY nice but also REALLY expensive (120$). I have a few other rifles which need a bit higher eye relief as well but don't want to break the bank on those since I do not use them too much. Any thoughts? I do not wish to drill these stocks so looking more for something which does not require alteration to the current stock. Thanks!

Last edited:

LVJ76

LRH Team Member
I just got some from Bearthooth Products, I saw them recommended here on another thread. I got their: Comb Raising Kit 2.0.

You can adjust the foam inserts to the right size. I set mine a bit towards the left side of the stock so my cheek lands right on it. I can send you a picture tonight when I get home

Stay safe

scuba steve

LRH Team Member
I use pig pads from skd tactical. They don't provide a lot of height but it has been enough for me. They also have a pouch for ammo and a slot for range card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200924-183749_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200924-183749_Samsung Internet.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 29

jd5521

LRH Team Member
Can’t you just move your Bradley from one rifle to another?

Tiny Tim

Another vote for the Triad Tactical. Easily adjustable and warmer on the face in cold temps than ones with hard plastic surfaces.

dustindrby

I have a Bradly creek pad on one of my rifles which I needed higher eye relief and it is REALLY nice but also REALLY expensive (120$). I have a few other rifles which need a bit higher eye relief as well but don't want to break the bank on those since I do not use them too much. Any thoughts? I do not wish to drill these stocks so looking more for something which does not require alteration to the current stock. Thanks!
I like the Beartooth neoprene

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.