Which cheek weld riser pads do you like?

Bigeclipse

I have a Bradly creek pad on one of my rifles which I needed higher eye relief and it is REALLY nice but also REALLY expensive (120$). I have a few other rifles which need a bit higher eye relief as well but don't want to break the bank on those since I do not use them too much. Any thoughts? I do not wish to drill these stocks so looking more for something which does not require alteration to the current stock. Thanks!

Last edited:
I just got some from Bearthooth Products, I saw them recommended here on another thread. I got their: Comb Raising Kit 2.0.

You can adjust the foam inserts to the right size. I set mine a bit towards the left side of the stock so my cheek lands right on it. I can send you a picture tonight when I get home

Stay safe

I use pig pads from skd tactical. They don't provide a lot of height but it has been enough for me. They also have a pouch for ammo and a slot for range card.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200924-183749_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200924-183749_Samsung Internet.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 181
I have a Bradly creek pad on one of my rifles which I needed higher eye relief and it is REALLY nice but also REALLY expensive (120$). I have a few other rifles which need a bit higher eye relief as well but don't want to break the bank on those since I do not use them too much. Any thoughts? I do not wish to drill these stocks so looking more for something which does not require alteration to the current stock. Thanks!
I like the Beartooth neoprene

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.